Fancy being at the cutting edge of future skills and learning in the design and creative sector?
Design Enterprise Skillnet was established in 2017 to provide learning and development training and events to meet the future skills needs of design and creative businesses. From our launch event on the future of work to UX design essentials and the first Design Leaders Conference in Ireland, we delivered a sold-out and ever-increasing schedule of events in our first two years. We are now looking to add an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to generate and manage our content across all our platforms.
As well as an exciting training and events scheduled for 2019, we are designing new and innovative programmes to meet the needs of a fast paced continuously evolving sector and we need to grow our team.
We are inviting applications for the position of Content Marketing Specialist in the Marketing & Communications function. This is a key hire within the team and will drive our communications, PR, marketing and stakeholder engagement activities. The successful candidate will report to the Network Manager and will act as custodian for all content placed on digital and key traditional channels to deliver a modern, progressive and professional presence and tone for Design Enterprise Skillnet.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Developing an effective content strategy and content roadmap
- Support the oversight and adherence of channel and editorial strategy
- Research and produce high-quality, insights-driven, regular, targeted, engaging and accessible content for all channels, including online, PR, events and print to include course descriptions, blogs, website, case studies, social media, newsletters
- Support the delivery of the overall communications strategy;
You will have:
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills, be detail oriented, an advocate of high quality in everything you do.
- A service minded approach with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills, with the ability to build relationships, inspire confidence and liaise with a broad range of stakeholders
- An ability to work on your own initiative as a team member within a remote network structure, with an ability to target actions and a commitment to see tasks through to completion within agreed deadlines
- High-quality editing of both online and offline marketing content
- Develop, update and co-ordinate all training communications and course content descriptions
- Develop content to support communication and marketing of events on all platforms
How to Apply:
Please forward your Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter outlining what strengths you would bring to the role to: email@example.com (make sure to specify what role you’re applying for in the subject line).
Closing date: Tuesday December 18th 2018
Terms: part-time contract – 15 hours per week