Fancy being at the cutting edge of future skills and learning in the design and creative sector?
Design Enterprise Skillnet was established in 2017 to provide learning and development training and events to meet the future skills needs of design and creative businesses. From our launch event on the future of work to our UX design Diploma and the first Design Leaders Conference in Ireland, we delivered a sold-out and ever-increasing schedule of events in our first two years.
As well as an exciting training and events scheduled for 2019, we are designing new and innovative programmes to meet the needs of a fast paced continuously evolving sector and we need to grow our team. We are now looking to add an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to administrate and coordinate our many courses and training events, initially on a part time basis.
The role is to administrate and co-ordinate the timely and efficient delivery of Design Enterprise Skillnet training programmes, working closely with the core team, and reporting to the Network Manager, the role requires an ability to multi-task, liaise with a broad range of stakeholders, and to be an advocate of high quality in everything you do.
You will have:
- A service minded approach with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills, with the ability to build relationships and inspire confidence
- An ability to work on your own initiative as a team member within a remote network structure, with an ability to target actions and a commitment to see tasks through to completion within agreed deadlines
- The ability to multitask and prioritise key objectives on a daily basis
- Strong organisation and time management skills and high attention to detail
- A minimum of 2 years in an administrative role, with excellent written communication, computer and social media skills, or project administration experience. Knowledge of MS office packages word and excel is required, content management systems and advantage.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organising and scheduling the portfolio of training courses on an ongoing basis, working with training providers, speakers, venues, suppliers and trainees
- Co-ordinate all training communications and course materials including all compliance documentation required by Skillnet Ireland
- Manage bookings, phone and email queries and changes in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with the team to support communication and marketing of events and training
- Provide comprehensive diary management, including scheduling and arrangements for visiting speakers
- Training and event preparation, including venue bookings, venue set-up and catering
- Provide administration and coordination support for Design Enterprise Skillnet office
How to Apply: Please email your CV with a cover letter outlining what strengths you would bring to the role to email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 18th December 2018
Terms: part-time contract 20 hours per week: €14,500