Following on from our Design Leaders Conference in November, we are delighted to announce a 6 month growth and profit programme with Peter Czapp of the Wow Company.
As your agency grows, it’s all too easy to lose track of profit. At Wow, we know what it takes to make money in an agency. We know the mistakes that nearly everyone makes, and how to solve them.
Starting in February 2018, we’ll be sharing this knowledge with a small group of Irish agency owners through a series of 6 facilitated workshops, taking place in Dublin & London.
To help you get the most from the course, the group will be limited to just 12 agencies.
Closing Date for Applications – Wednesday January 31st, 2018
How does it work?
- Six half-day workshops, taking place monthly from February 2018
- Each workshop will be interactive; you can discuss the content with other participants and ask as many questions as you like
- You’ll also have a one-to-one mentoring session with the course leader, Peter Czapp, to help you increase the profits you make in your agency. Extra mentoring sessions can be booked for an additional fee.
Who should attend?
- Ambitious agency owners – if you just want to tick along, this is not for you
- Your revenue will be between £200k – £2.5m – we’re bringing together a group of similar-sized agencies, so you can all learn from each other
- You’re able to take action – the agencies that make the biggest increases in profit are those that take action after the sessions. Please only take part if you’re able to take action in your own agency
- Wednesday 28th February, Dublin
- Wednesday March 21st, Dublin (TBC)
- Wednesday April 18th, Dublin
- May, UK – London to coincide with an agency collective event – date tbc
- Thursday June 14th, Dublin,
- Wednesday July 11th, Dublin
- €1,499 for the entire six part course and one-on-one mentoring sessions
- Places are limited, so early booking is advised. Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date for Applications – Wednesday January 31st, 2018
What’s covered in the course
- Planning – How much profit should you be making? What’s your billing capacity? Where is the profit going? How to plan to make more profit
- Pricing – How to price and win the right type of work. What is a good hourly rate? Pricing secrets from the top 10% of agencies
- Projects – Scoping effectively. What happens when things creep? Managing amends. Technology to help. Getting the whole team involved
- Existing clients – Loads of practical tips to generate extra profit from existing clients. How to spot (and then maximise) opportunities
- Exporting – Explore how Irish agencies can export to the UK (and beyond) to increase profit, including case studies from successful agencies on their tips for success
- KPIs and benchmarks – What’s on your dashboard? Leading v lagging indicators. Insights and benchmarks from the UK’s most profitable agencies
Iconic Offices – The Greenway
Block C, Ardilaun Court
112-114 St Stephen’s Green