Develop your strategic leadership.
‘As the practice of design continues to evolve, so must the skills of a leader’ John Maeda.
Many of us either don the mantle of leader or have it thrust unwillingly upon our shoulders. Our Strategic Leadership Programme will take you on a fast track to more effective leadership, through six interactive workshops that provide practical tools and techniques that are immediately implementable to become more effective. The programme includes a DISC profile assessment and one-to-one coaching session that will give you an insight into your own leadership style, and the skills and tools to hone it for success.
FOR: Agency Owners, Directors and Senior Leaders.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 15th February 2019
- Six half-day workshops, taking place monthly, commencing February 2018
- Personalised DISC Assessment which introduces behavioural styles that will help build relationships and business
- Practical, instantly implementable tools and techniques that deliver results
- Pre and post-workshop activities to assist with your learning experience
- Workshops provide the opportunity to interact with other successful leaders and to learn from each other’s experience
- One-to-one coaching session with the course leader, and certified coach Patrick Meehan which will help provide insights into your leadership style
- 1. Behaviour
- 2. Mindset & Leadership
- 3. The Dynamics of Personal Leadership
- 4. Effective Leadership
- 5. The Success Formula for Strategic Planning
- 6. Increasing Your Effectiveness
- IDI Members: €1499 for six workshops, DISC profile assessment and one-to-one session
- ICAD Members: €1499 for six workshops, DISC profile assessment and one-to-one session
- Non-Members: €2495 for six workshops, DISC profile assessment and one-to-one session
Places are limited so early booking is essential. Apply to email@example.com by Friday 15th February 2019.
Iconic Offices – The Greenway
Block C, Ardilaun Court
112-114 St Stephen’s Green
As a top-ranked business coach, Patrick focuses on building long-term trusting relationships with top leaders and their companies, helping them to successfully align priorities and maximise potential. Patrick is passionate about lifelong learning and his main goal in life is to develop positive outcomes in both business and personal life. He operates well in a fast paced environment and has a sense of urgency for goal achievement.
Patrick’s leadership style is based on the ability to motivate others. He is a Fellow and a member of the Sales Institute of Ireland, a member of the Pharmaceutical Managers Institute of Ireland (PMI) and a Director and Chairman of the European Mentoring and Coaching of Ireland (EMCC). A Certified Executive and Business Coach with Focal Point Coaching. Focal Point is powered by Brian Tracy and utilises Brian’s business building tools, systems and methodology to coach corporate executives and business owners.
Design Enterprise Skillnet training focuses on helping designers and design SMEs grow their business, up-skill their teams, and attract and service clients in a rapidly changing commercial landscape.