This workshop will give design businesses will show how tendering really works using real-life case studies to illustrate all elements of the process. It will cover:
* Finding opportunities (they’re not all on e-tenders!!)
* Qualifying opportunities – knowing which ones you can win
* Competing for opportunities – winning the mind of the buyer and setting yourself apart
* How tenders are really evaluated
* How you can set yourself on the road to winning 70%+ of what you compete for
Participant Numbers: 15 participants.
How does it work?
Who should attend?
IDI Members: €75
ICAD Members: €75
Tony Corrigan is the Founder and CEO of TenderScout, a Software as a Service (SaaS) that provides end-to-end support to businesses competing for opportunities all over the world. Tony has a background in software development and tender writing, working with IBM, Inter, Westminster City Council amongst many others.
Since 2012, he has participated in over 3,000 tender competitions and has conducted primary research on SME participation and win-rates in tendering. In 2017, Tony launched www.tendercon.co to demystify tenders for SMEs with the goal of increasing participation and establishing sustainable revenue streams.