We work in collaboration with IDI and ICAD member companies to encourage professional development throughout the design and creative sector.
– New innovative training programmes with a strong design industry focus.
– Best practice workshops and seminars from specialist Irish and international trainers and facilitators.
– Networking events, tailored in-company training and mentoring.
– Collaborative learning models and address future in-demand skills.
The Design Enterprise Skillnet has tailored in-house training available at a reduced cost, that can be arranged at a time and venue that suits your team.
We know that scale, size, talent and skills are among the challenges that agencies face, and by addressing these we can enhance productivity and strengthen the design sector.
We are driven to equip the creative agencies with business and management skills that are integral for business success, talent retention, and enhanced productivity. We work with design businesses of all sizes within their workplace to devise training topics that match their challenges.
- Pricing Creativity
- Expert Client Relationships
- Conscious Leadership
- Mental Fitness
- Developing High Performance Creative Teams
- Presentation Skills for Designers
- Running & Winning Successful Design Projects
- Tax Seminar for Design Agencies
- Photoshop & In-Design pro tips
- UX Foundation Workshop
- Successful Tendering
If you’re interested in finding out more, or wish to discuss an in-house training course for your agency, get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org