Fancy being at the cutting edge of future skills and learning in the design and creative sector?
Design Enterprise Skillnet was established in 2017 to provide learning and development training and events to meet the future skills needs of design and creative businesses. From our launch event on the future of work to UX design essentials and the first Design Leaders Conference in Ireland, we delivered a sold-out schedule of events in our first year. We are now looking to hire an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to assist on administration and coordination function of the team, initially on a part-time basis.
As well as an exciting training and events schedule for 2018, we are designing new and innovative programmes to meet the needs of a fast-paced continuously evolving sector and we need to grow our team.
The role is to administrate and coordinate the timely and efficient delivery of Design Enterprise Skillnet training programmes, working closely with the Network Manager, and requires an ability to multi-task, liaise with a broad range of stakeholders, and to be an advocate of high quality in everything you do.
You will have:
- A service minded approach, excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills, with the ability to build relationships and inspire confidence
- An ability to work on your own initiative as a team member within a remote network structure, with an ability to target actions and a commitment to see tasks through to completion within agreed deadlines
- The ability to multitask and prioritise key objectives on a daily basis
- Strong organisation and time management skills and high attention to detail
- A willingness to participate in training
- A minimum of 2 years in an administrative role, with excellent written communication, computer and social media skills, or project administration experience. Knowledge of MS office packages word and excel is required, and social media platforms.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in organising and scheduling the portfolio of training courses on an ongoing basis, working with training providers, speakers, venues, suppliers and trainees
- Co-ordinate all training communications and course materials
- Manage bookings, phone and email queries and changes in a timely and efficient manner
- Support communication and marketing of events on social media
- Provide comprehensive diary management, including scheduling for visiting speakers
- Assist with meeting preparation, including invites, agenda, catering and minute taking
- Produce letters, reports and presentations as required
How to Apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 4th January 2018
Terms: part-time contract 20 hours per week; €14,000